29 April to 1 May 2010
Sydney International Equestrian Centre
Saxony Road, Horsley Park
Loan Horses for International Riders
Prix St Georges/Intermediate I level
The Organising Committee is now inviting owners of suitable horses of Prix St Georges/Intermediate I standard to come forward and offer their horse as Loan Horses for the visiting International riders.
International riders (except for New Zealand who usually compete on their own horses) are allocated a horse prior to the event for the Prix St Georges (held on Thursday) and the Intermediate I (on Friday).
On Saturday for the Prix St Georges Derby - two riders from each nation take part (including two Australia representatives). The riders draw a horse out of a hat. The Prix St Georges Derby is the most important event for the riders as they all start on equal terms. It's an exciting event.
Some items of interest for prospective loan horse owners:
· $500 will be paid to all owners who provide horses for the duration of the event. (This does not apply to horses lent just for the Derby. All Derby owners receive prize money and rosettes);
· no entry fees are required;
· feed and stabling during the event is provided by the OC;
· all prize money goes to the owner;
· VIP passes are allocated to each owner along with other privileges;
· you will be making a significant contribution to dressage in Australia;
· you will have a great time & meet new people from all around the world.
If you have a horse that you feel may be suitable, or if you would like to obtain more information, please contact:
Toni Venhaus (02) 8824 8065, e-mail: email@example.com or
Cathie Drury-Klein (02) 6365 4267 (ah), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A "Loan Horse" expression of interest form can be downloaded from the web site: